IT Director - SAP Plant Maintenance
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills and talents to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A position at Xcel Energy could be just what you’re looking for.
Responsible for developing and delivering one or more end-to-end services for specified IT functions and/or business units (BU). Drives overall IT planning efforts; ensures alignment with enterprise IT strategy and standards. Manages IT portfolio, in collaboration with other IT and business leaders. Responsible for IT financial budgets including capital, O&M, in servicing and value realization. Directs strategic application, infrastructure, and/or network development, support, maintenance, operations for all delivery functions. Develops and coaches teams. The ideal candidate would have extensive background with SAP, with a minimum of 20 years of hands-on experience with a focus on SAP Enterprise Asset Management (including a minimum of two years of S4 experience) and Plant Maintenance. This role requires proficiency in SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) module, including master data, notifications, and work orders. You will need in-depth knowledge of EAM processes, including asset tracking, maintenance planning, and reliability-centered maintenance. Strong understanding of integration points with SAP Materials Management (MM) and SAP Project Systems (PS) is required. 10+ years of proven leadership experience in a similar role is required. Experience in the Utilities industry is a plus.
- Relationship Management: Build strong effective partnerships with internal and external teams; Strong executive presence; able to influence and navigate complex and competing interest of multiple stakeholders.
- Strategy and Planning: Develop and manage strategic technology plans and roadmaps; Collaborate with IT and business leaders to build and develop the long and mid-term strategic plans to enable business objectives; Drive process improvements and IT service optimization.
- Operational / Delivery Management: Manages identification, investigation and solving production problems, including preventative measures and appropriate communication to clients regarding resolution; has general understanding of the business operations; drives ongoing improvements in IT performance.
- Portfolio Management: Management of the investments, projects and activities within a IT portfolio Manage objectives, priorities, delivery and financials.
- Talent Development: Develop a high performing team by building skills through coaching, mentoring and ongoing training and development; Creates an environment of continuous learning and growth development.
- Financial Management: Manages financial budgets: capital, expense and in servicing; Manages regulatory commitments as appropriate; Effectively prioritizes financial spend based on strategic company objectives; Ensure financial prudency on behalf of customers and shareholders.
- Bachelor's degree in business, IT or related field or equivalent experience.
- Sound understanding of core business processes, industry trends, technology and IT environments.
- Ten years of IT experience and/or integrated utility and regulatory business. Experience building and developing teams.
- Exceptional relationship management and communications skills.
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you’re ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The anticipated starting base pay for this position is: $122,000.00 to $173,933.33 per year
This position may also be eligible for the following benefits and/or pay components: Pay - Annual Incentive Program, Medical/Pharmacy Plan, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Dependent Care Reimbursement Account, Health Care Reimbursement Account, Health Savings Account (HSA) (if enrolled in eligible health plan), Limited-Purpose FSA (if enrolled in eligible health plan and HSA), Transportation Reimbursement Account, Short-term disability (STD), Long-term disability (LTD), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Fitness Center Reimbursement (if enrolled in eligible health plan), Tuition reimbursement, Transit programs, Employee recognition program, Pension, 401(k) plan, Paid time off (PTO), Holidays, Personal holidays, Volunteer Paid Time Off (VPTO) (full-time employees only), Parental Leave
Pay and benefit packages may vary based on position. Some employees are under collective bargaining agreements, which determine the benefits they will receive. If the information conflicts with the terms of the written plan documents governing the plan, the plan document will control. Benefit plans are subject to change and Xcel Energy has the right to end, suspend, or amend any of its plans, at any time, in whole or in part.
Anticipated Last Date to Apply: 02/29/24
Xcel Energy endeavors to make https://www.xcelenergy.com/ accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Xcel Energy Talent Acquisition at email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Job Reference #: JR102698